1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cagiva Elefant 750 1987

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by FAT MATT, Oct 20, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

I take my hat off to Gavin Robertson, he's done far more to encourage interest in the Cagiva Elefant than anyone on the planet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I thought he was giving elefants up? I haven’t read his blog in a while. Think that one was made from Roy Italsport’s 999 ele?

3. I thought he was giving elefants up? I haven’t read his blog in a while. Think that one was made from Roy Italsport’s 999 ele?

4. I have no idea what Gavin is up to these days, it wasn't a current time-related comment, just amazed at the lengths he has gone to over the years just to improve his beloved old Elefants.

The above bike is definitely the work of Gavin, it's been adapted for a 999 initially from memory.

5. Yes, if you read his blog it was a brand new from factory 999R that Roy started but Gavin made it into what you see there. Would love a go on it!

6. yes, read it at the time, you ought to contact him, he can only say no :) I've had some bits off him in the past, very helpful/sympathetic to an Elefant lover, no matter how green. ;)

#286 Chris, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information