1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cal Speaks Re His Leg

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Wow, not good

2. Tough cookie is cal, but the interview shows he needed a heap of help to get through this, his wife, and tide of medical expertise from surgeons to physio’s, be interesting to see how he performs after this injury it must slow him down a bit or take a touch of fight away? I hope not I really like cal and he has got to touching distance of alien status just inconsistency will keep him from that elite bunch but he is top of the rest I’d say, no expert just what I have seen and think.

Wish him the best.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Interesting that he says in the interview that Dani had more or less the same crash and walked away without injury. I guess the simple facts are that if you chuck one of those things at the scenery enough times at some point your luck will run out and it’s going to hurt. Everyone talks about MM being unbeatable but if you crash as much as he does something has to give.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. The girlfriend went 100mph off roading on the same corner at Phillip Island last week after going over the carcasses of four geese hit by someone just before! Not a place I'd want to crash. You're hitting 175mph on the straight on a street bike, god knows how fast motoGP bikes are going. Even at the apex that corner was close to 120mph for me.

5. Shit! Hope the misses is ok!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not a fan of cal but you can't deny he is a tough bugger . I hope he returns to form no prob.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I think he should man up and get on with it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information