1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic Cam Belts

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Derek, Mar 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sorry thought they were Chinese, never heard of them?
    but know better now! do I what?
    almost upset everybody in my first post?
    but I am a convert to Exact now?
    hoping to get some cheap?
    and some of my dislikes wiped?

2. They are indeed made in the far east as my post above states - at the largest OEM manufacturer of timing belts in the world. They are made to Chris Kelly's specifications to be the best they possible can be. Ducati have started manufacturing in the far east too - starting with the Scrambler Belts, which is why I thought your original post was targeted from!
    If you follow the above link I posted it explains the Forum Subscriber discount of 15% in return for PayPal Friends and Family payment.
    Don't worry about dislikes and Nukes as they are given out in their hundreds by Chizel any way as a form of love tokens :)

#42 Exige, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. you are right; some of it?
    I am holidaying in Thailand, due back in Australia in two days, but be warned their is nothing the Chinese cant do to world leading standards if the want to? military, steel, materials, tolerances heat treatment????
    the Chinese are coming
    lol
    anyway
    i have apologized groveled and offered to buy your belts
    YES I WAS WRONG AND CERTAINLY DONT WANT TO CAUSE YOU ANY UPSET, i am very willing to try your RELIABLE belts at the great value for money they represent? give me some points and i will promote your belts to all my bikes and friends?lol

4. That would be nice - I ship a lot to Australia as well as my cables :)
    I have sent you a PM (private message) so you can safely send your address once you Subscribe and let me know when you have completed your transaction.
    I am far from being upset, just defending our products and the great reputation they have built up over the years :)
    Enjoy your holiday.

5. dont worry about exe, he can be a little over sensitive when i comes to people dishing topics or products of HIS interest. :upyeah:
    :innocent:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  6. Only when they are wrong - which you often are o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. yes brought BSB and WSB bikes from uk during the last financial meltdown, (2007-8), then had to work so hard that left them in a shed for 8 years, now got health problems; broke my ribs in the car-garage; destroyed wifes new sports car?
    smashed the hypermotard
    so stopped ridding it?
    then saw the scramblers low seat height?
    but not quite right? (front brake not good, throttle response harsh,rear suspension worst on any motorbike I've owned, seat?
    front forks work but useless) but got me riding again, now I'm here to find out what I've forgotten
    thanks for the offers?

8. Both Chris Kelley of California Cycleworks and ExactFit and "Exige" who imports the ExactFit belts and produces great cable kits are hardcore Ducati enthusiasts and long-standing members of the Ducati community/family.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information