1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camo Trousers-cool Or Not?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Symon Moore, Jan 13, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Fat lot of good that did!

You still found her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Possibly

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Jeeesus H Christ, that's insane

5. Are these for paint balling ?

6. a 44 inch waist would be for free balling for me..

7. I wouldn't wear them for painting the fence, hideous.

8. Maybe your fence won't invite you then! LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Can I expand this thread to other trousers, red trousers particularly, normally worn by old farmer types.
    Dungarees should also be on the banned list, students trying to be trendy.
    Shorts in the winter are the worst, what are these people trying to prove, that they are double hard bastards or have no feeling from the waist down.
    Postmen and roofers are worst.
    Answers on a postcard please.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Short legs !! I wear shorts in work start of march till Christmas I'm never cold when i get home and hit the heat I end up unconscious on the sofa ! Dewalt shorts are my favorite o_O

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. in NZ ive seen every man and his mashed up missus wearing shorts in winter.. never got it... being from west auckland, i wear jeans and a leather jacket all year round.. the only difference between summer and winter wear, despite the temperature, is sun glasses....

12. Shorts should only be worn on holiday, in a warm climate, or if you’re under 12 years old. Unfortunately, the number of people who come to West Cork and wear shorts ... ‘I’m on holidayyyy, yayyyy’ .... when it’s not fecking summer is depressing. IT’s F@@KING JANUARY, IT’s F@@KING 8 DEGREES, PUT SOME F@@KING CLOTHES ON!

#112 West Cork Paul, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. @theskitz I forgive you coz you build nice staircases and are working indoors in expensive houses where the Mrs has the central heating on full blast:):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. ive never seen you so excited!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Been drinking:confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Looks like Sads kicking in the paul i have to admit I fuc##ng hate this time of year !!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Jasus once its over 10 degrees and sunny its summer time in Ireland !!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. it has to hit 30 before you'll see me in shorts.. and that would only be in the privacy of my own home! partly to do with the fact that my legs are like 2 short lengths of twine....

19. A bit "Backdoor Heroes" sorry...Backstreet Heroes to me....

20. Not quite all year, fair weather shorts don't count, I'm talking January and February Men, all year round

Do Not Sell My Personal Information