1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camo Trousers-cool Or Not?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Symon Moore, Jan 13, 2020.

1. how else will you see the tattoos on there legs ?? :p

2. Top man, shorts are for hot weather, period, you can wear shades all year though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Exactly

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Why would you draw all over your legs, put some long trousers on and nobody will look below your waist unless you are wearing inappropriate shoes.

5. mate of mine destroyed his knee in a moto x accident so he got an ohlins shock tattoed on his leg to disguise all the scaring cant get the bastard to wear long trousers now !! just so were clear my legs have nowt but hair on them !!!

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. You are so right

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. The only Sads is those wearing shorts when it’s not high summer ‘coz I’m in holiday’ :confused: Excluding you @theskitz :)

I only wear shorts when swimming or on the beach, and ‘when swimming’ is in the caribibininion or somewhere else hot. When swimming in Ireland it’s a 10mm wet suit gets worn :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I'm glad your legs are a blank canvas.
    My mate fell off a ladder and broke his knee cap, he now has a knee that looks like a fanny, we won't see him in shorts again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. D1803E8A-90BA-4BDE-8FE6-A6F7E4C4581C.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. No to the camo trousers
    Not cool

Jeans are cool :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. side walk comandos we call em...

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. I worked with a guy years ago that would wear nothing else, camo everything.
    He looked like a bad Action Man

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. So like Chuck Norris?

14. That's proper that is :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. More like Chuck Up Norris.
    He thought he was so cool......what a dickhead

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It's a girl :bucktooth:

17. In breaking news my mum (83) and dad (86) went to The bike shed last month for a burger (not vegan @West Cork Paul).
    They bought me a present.
    A camo neck tube.
    I think that is cool.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wise choice not having the vegan burger:upyeah:

also, are you sure it’s a neck tube, not a willy warmer:D, you know all the girls love a commando

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. What you saying about my aged mother??!!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information