1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can’t Ride It? Polish It!

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by fight the streets fmd, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Its the "rarity" that makes them stand out....I remember I bought mine in March 2015 and the dealer "forgot" to tell me they were a discontinued model but he gave me a cracking deal to shift the thing off his shop floor. I was a bit pissed when I found out but now I am so pleased I got ytjis model..

2. Is it a Greek registered bike?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not sure I can agree with you there... However, luckily i have one of those tucked away in the Garage too :innocent:

4. I know, I wouldn't mind having one in mine too:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wish, my multi is in the garage absolutely covered in winter crud, may wash it tomorrow?
    Nice bike BTW

6. lol saw that but the lazyness got the better off me

7. Would look awesome sat along side the Streetfighter ;)

Don't hang about though... There aren't many around and they look to have bottomed out, don't think aesthetics of the V4 is anything to worry the residual values of them either :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. Are you Greek too then? o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Thanks, regards winter crud, I just hate rock salt, it gets to places where you just cant protect the bike, but I do understand that people go out on a nice winters day, I am often tempted, but would never do it, even in the summer I avoid rain lol, maybe should just get a trail bike for winter fun.

10. Not for fun mate, I use it to get to work as the road down there is always busy and normally at 20-40 mph tops, so I rarely take a car. :upyeah:

11. ah, yes that's a problem we don't have here on the Welsh borders, we don't have any motorways nearby and hardly any dual carriage either, the only traffic jams I face is on the odd day when a farmer moves his herd of sheep over the road lol;)

12. Oh it's not a big road, it's a country road but the trouble is, it leads down to the sea so it's always full of bloody tourists and holiday folk. ;)

13. Bikes looking stunning mate, Seat really suits it :p:cool:

14. yip I think so, you should buy one yourselves for your streetfighter;):D:innocent:

15. Lovely bike!

Gave my bike it’s winter clean and spruce yesterday, it’s been sitting a little blister from a track day back in October.

I don’t usually ride in the winter, but the roads down south were dry and salt free, so I bowed to my withdrawal symptoms and went out for a 2 hour hit.

• Like Like x 1
  16. thanks, your lucky then, salt spreading here is all the rage, the council guys must love the overtime connected to it, they have been at it for the last 6 weeks nearly at a daily basis.

17. LOL, Comfort seat should be with me tomorrow, Defo need to get a cover sorted if I find the height ok, Can I have my cover back ?:D;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Nice bike! What made you upgrade the brakes? They look great but I had been happy with mine until I saw yours.

19. Thanks! I am the second owner, the first owner did do most of the upgrades, monobloc calipers are his doing, together with Ohlins rear, front suspension internal cartridge change, quick shifter, loads of carbon fibre, I did replace brake and clutch reservoirs, seat, New tank, etc. Brakes are fab, one finger wil do it lol

20. Mine is booked in to be wrapped on the 10th Feb
    If goes as plan should look very different :blush:
    In 4 weeks time

Do Not Sell My Personal Information