1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can You Please Remove My Account

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by jcmental, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi
    Is there any way you can delete my account from the data base please. I will never own a Ducati again and while I have to say I loved the Ducati, I found the social side of owning the bike lacking, most other riders I met were either stuck up or they only rode one because of the badge, you know like most BMW car owner.
    I sold my Multistrada to a guy in Portugal and I'm now the proud owner of this and haven't looked back since, lots of "bikers" slag off Harley's but I've had 2 now and have made more friends and acquaintances in the last 2 years than I ever did in the 6 years I rode the Duke. and to top it all my new Harley rides awesome the handling and power surprises me every time I throw it into a corner.
    Needless to say I feel there is no point me getting site updates and notifications.
    Dispite my ramblings I do wish you all a Happy Christmas and my you all Ride safe.
    May be one day Ill meet you on the road. xxxx

IMG_2562f.jpg

IMG_05362222.jpg

• Funny x 2
    • Crap x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • WTF x 1
    • Face Palm x 1
    • Thanks x 1
  2. Mate before you go can I get a video of you ‘throwing’ that bike into a corner please?
    Many Thanks & Merry Xmas

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ride safe JC.

4. Be seeing you!

5. I will delete your account as requested but any content you have posted will remain on the site, just so you know. :)

6. Talk about a make of bike whose riders are stuck up their own **** !

There couldn't be a bigger bunch than Tractor riders !! Well on a par with BM drivers/riders !!

I have a Ducati, a Kawasaki, a Triumph, a Métis & a moped, I've been riding over 40 years & no matter what I'm on seldom does anyone on either a Tractor or BM "let on" when waved to.
    Good riddance I say !!:kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information