1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Advice

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JenC, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Sooooo after failing on the sporty car front, due to lack of boot space for pooch. I test drove a 58 plate Qashqai 2.0 DCi visia 2wd, and was pleasantly surprised with oomph it had when you put your foot down and it handled quite well on the bends, although I did put the wind up the salesman :p:joy:
    Hubby's going to check it over and drive it tomorrow, it's in lovely nick with 78k on the clock. :upyeah:

#61 JenC, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pick it up serviced and MOT'd on Wednesday, and with a three month warranty. :p

• Like Like x 8
  3. Awww, end of an era for my little MG ZR, we've done a fair few miles and lots of adventures. Just off to pick up the Qashqai, I'll be chuffed if it'll last as long as the MG.

• Like Like x 2
  4. coolio :upyeah:.
    i'm sure its every bit as good as it says on the tin. 3quick questions for you to ask on quaskais of that age and millage before yer warranty is up, t.belt history, the condition of the sump and front sub frame for corrosion

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information