1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

998 Carbon Fairings

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Wooly46, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Guys, I’m after buying carbon side fairings and undertray for my 998, I’ve had some carbon from a Spanish firm called onlycarbon.eu and to be honest the carbon is really nice and well priced! Only problem is, they’re a nightmare to deal with and the delivery from order date can be 4/5 months! So, my question is, who else does good carbon (ms production style weave), fairly priced and better delivery times? Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

2. QB Carbon seemed to be the best uk option ...ive been looking too. I guess our 998 stuff is getting a bit out of date now and not a lot of call for it...

• Like Like x 1
  3. I know of an unused, full set of Ducati road carbon fairings sitting in a cupboard but I think they are for a 996 which might not fit the 998 but I’ll ask. Andy

4. FullSix. Probably the market leader. Excellent quality and finish but, as always with top drawer stuff, expensive.

5. didn't think they did 998 stuff...

6. yes, front mudguard is all apparently

7. the vents on the 916/996 make it not able to fit to the 998.

8. Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 12.25.28.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just don’t know if their weave is the same as Ducati performance/ms productions?

10. Oh, I put undertray, but I meant bellypan!!!!

11. All the carbon stuff on my 998 is D.P stuff and the quality is utter crap. The best carbon fibre products I've ever seen is Akrapovic, bar none.

12. RSR Moto get my vote.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. If you are buying c/f for a 998 you sure as hell better check with this guy first for if you fail to do so you will incur his displeasure!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks like they only do bits and bobs!

15. yeah make sure its as described....or what you think it is...:rolleyes:

16. ebay italy have some febur carbon fairings for a 998..may be the same position as Spain though

17. It’s a shame the Spanish firm are a nightmare as their carbon is really nice! I’ll have a look at the febur stuff though, cheets

18. Cheers!!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information