1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carole Nash

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Daddy2coull, May 10, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Adam,
    Our price for your motorbike insurance is:
    £11284.22
    [​IMG]
    or call 0800 804 7424
    [​IMG]
    here you go

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. you're right though, i did get the figure wrong, it was more

3. You need to get too the bottom of this & examine your insurance data footprints. Has someone cloned your details & covering many other vehicles. I'm blown away by that image. Sorry to re-emphasize my mistrust of what you wrote @Daddy2coull

4. i'm working on it. don't really know where to start if someone is using my details to get insurance or if someone has made a claim against me without my knowledge

5. 2C92C185-3271-45EB-839A-96913B915073.jpeg

Just had a very similar quote for my 1260st
    9+ years NCB
    54 years old
    Garaged
    Rural Yorkshire post code
    Full termi declared

6. why can't they just say no thank you, we don't want to insure you.

7. Interesting thread....i was half thinking this year of insuring 3rd party only....let say one of my bikes get knicked...its got a tracker...i can go and get it. If i had fully comp and made a claim my insurance would go sky high for years after....if i crashed the thing if it wasnt a ball of metal id just fix the thing myself....just stuff currently going through my head...

8. legally even if you don't make a claim you have to report a theft/accident to the insurance company. or so all the ones i've been trying to get quotes from tell me

9. Interestingly my current insurer for the last 3 years has declined to offer me a renewal quote for this year, underwriters no longer cover this bike apparently!!

10. Ive just done the Carole nash online quote for the Tuono Factory and came back at £11250 :astonished: Got 3 bikes with them at the moment and only paying £600ish, Im 50 no claims etc and live in the back of beyond with 4 years no claims, Bloody nora maybe im going to have to shift

11. Did I mention I renewed with a policy I hold with them, it came down £4 (£179>£175). The other bike has 3-yrs NCB & I'm thinking something has gone wrong with the online quote system. I'll speak to them tomorrow as this can't be right & they are potentially losing business.

12. let us know how the call goes

13. I spoke to them about mine. They suggested that if I dropped carrying pillion and insured my bike for a substantially lower figure (surely they are asking me to commit fraud) then the figure would drop. I tried this for a online quote and nothing changed.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information