1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Caron Fibre Bodywork. Paint, Graphics Or Leave As Is??

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mary Hinge, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Well, you’ve just answered your own question. Job done. Andy

2. Not quite Andrew. Paint or graphics?

3. It would be boring if we were all the same, Nothing wrong with liking different things. The majority vote from people on here seems to be gloss when you look through previous posts etc

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh and I have gloss carbon wheels :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  5. and well I’ve just remembered you can get 20% off all fullsix carbon this weekend if you want anything else!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Graphics then you can change it when you get bored or just fancy something different.

7. Tinted RED Clearcoat so you can see the Carbon but will "look" red.

8. He he, I know. That's when I pounced on the tank and side panels. And I've got gloss carbon wheels too. So there :p

9. Sounds interesting....

10. Alright Nick! Yeah, I have thought this. Plus if I ever sell on the next owner can please themselves what they do. It's reversible where as a paint job not so much...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Vulturebike or whatever that are called have kits for black bikes, maybe canabalise a panigale one to make one...or make a black martini bike :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. 3701BBED-E232-497E-BBA5-5A6862A58A20.jpeg I decided to leave the carbon edges exposed like the SL.
    I went for gloss paint, but the carbon edge is satin so it makes the red ‘pop’.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I do like this blue colour. :heart_eyes:

DJYzmG6WsAEyL1z.jpg large.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Don’t look at me for inspiration mate. My bikes in the workshop as we speak and I can’t decide on what to do with the paintwork

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. Full carbon is a bit like a girl putting
    Out on first date. There’s not anything else hidden away to keep you happy time after time whereas a little tease of carbon is like catching a view of those black and red suspenders on a dark haired beauty in the distance.

16. 3CF21284-EF33-4F6D-8610-B9B664004C40.jpeg Got round to whipping this out the box today. Also got the upper side panels. Stunning quality and finish. I’ll fit it all up over the weekend if I get time...

• Like Like x 5
  17. That’s well nice!!
    Your hand looks like the hand from the silence of the lambs bad guy... buffalo bill or whatever his name was?

“It puts the lotion on”

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. wow ...that is sexy!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information