1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catalan Gp Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Jun 10, 2017.

1. I suspect that JLo will be feeling the humiliation in the garage without necessarily getting a rocket up his bum. It's odd. Seems to start and finish well but slows down in the middle.
    I don't really care. Dovi's a nicer guy and so long as he's winning...
    Finally, finally, Ducati have a race-winning bike again. Yee-ha!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Given his fall out this week with Aprilia, I can see him moving to either WSB or BSB sooner rather than later....just hope he makes it to the end of the season...

3. I can understand a number one and number 2 rider having different machinery in a satellite team. Don't get it at all in a factory team and it's not how it should be. Rumour mill going on about other big name riders getting Sam's bike, but who's going to want it if your already starting on a bike 2 engines behind your teammate.

I think the only one you could tempt right now would be Iannone who's having a shit time anyway. Maybe the two should just swap bikes o_O

4. Made great TV :upyeah:

5. At girona airport now, heading back from catalunya, what an epic weekends racing with equally epic temperatures, sorry to @Android853sp for not catching up, went to BBQ in Barbers Del Valles after the race. Ended up dirt biking with Catalan friends after the BBQ, which ended erm..... Sorely

• Like Like x 1
  6. No problem mate, place was crowded making moving round the circuit a challenge. We met friends but the morning after soreness was due to beer :beer:. Andy

7. Why is it odd that the guy in his fifth year with Ducati is currently doing a bit better than the guy in his sixth month?

• Like Like x 1
  8. The general perception was that JL being the better rider, he'd be showing Dovi how to do it. Much like the expectation that VR would be able to deliver results on the Ducati and failed miserably (whatever the true reason was). IMO for what it's worth, both Yamaha and Honda have lost their way big time in the last month and their performance has come down to Ducati, not Ducati raising their game. Andy

9. Tell that to Lowes :thinkingface:

10. I can't help feeling a little surprise, tinged with disappointment, that the astonishing news that Ducati has won 2 Moto GPs on the bounce has met with so little enthusiasm and comment on here. We are still on page 2 of this thread. It's as if most people don't give a stuff. Bizarre. Even when Stoner was winning things, the other Ducatis were nowhere to be seen. This isn't the case this season. It's exciting stuff for Ducatisti (I'd have thought). All kudos to Dall'Igna.

11. Thats because people come who to talk total 'banter' one word and emoji shite and moan about politics. Generally ;)

No interest in bikes or racing :fist:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dovi's post race was good 'amazed i won when didn't push 100% at all' Marquez face is great :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
  13. It could be a turning point in the season.
    We'll know more after Assen.
    Could Dovi actually win the title?
    You can't rule it out.

14. Well, the Ducati is fast and thats a power track. We'll see: can't imagine the Yamaha being that bad again this season. Long time to go yet....and its wide open ! :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nah, it's because they might get bollocked for giving something away that someone's not seen yet. Give it a week or two and the thread might pick up.

16. Just watched the race and it's awesome to see Dovi win again on the trot. I've been carefully avoiding seeing the results so a great surprise as I thought Dovi did amazing at Mugello but had the advantage of Ducati powers on the straight. I didn't expect him to win in Catalunya especially with Pedrosa looking so fast.

It does my nut in all the cr*p about no spoilers on here. This site should be one of the first places to be screaming the house down when Ducati win and the go to source of information but instead it has hardly anything until the excitement has gone away.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. It's great that Dovi is winning, I really didn't think he had it in him. I agree there should be more enthusiasm for his achievements. Especially here.

It's bizarre/ interesting how different bikes are dominant at different tracks. How about rebranding the Yamaha's as Yoyoha's. They're either up or down the rankings.

As 'Glid' said, Assen should be interesting.
    Also, Silverstone being a fast track should favour the Ducati.
    But as Bradders said, there's a long way to go yet and as for politics. Leave it at the door.

The rate that our country is putting itself needlessly into perilous positions is astounding. Droning on about it doesn't make it any better. I'd rather talk bikes.

For a change The Ducatisti have something to cheer about, let's enjoy it and hope JLo improves too. After all, it didn't take Vinales six months to get used to his new ride.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. you have seen spoiler in the title, right? It pays to be polite ;)

19. I get what you're saying, it's a tough balance. I think having on the front page is different to have a thread with it in the title or no indication the result may be given away. I, I'm sure like most, tend to have it book marked and straight to new posts rather than front landing page.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information