1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catalunya Anyone...... * Spoiler *

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Well well well

That Lorenzo is a bit shit isn't he :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nice to see Lorenzo with the hammer back out of the tool box. :)

a93f5e0639d5564978de9696a77301c4--jorge-lorenzo--motogp.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Great win for Ducati/Mr Whippy and always nice to see Rossi on the steps,but the high light for me was the motorcycle on fire;):upyeah:

4. Cal crashed again
    I agree he is getting dangerous he will either
    The money is going to McMillan nurses
    £10 million a win absolute bargain not he's won on 2 circuits he likes before he is acclaimed a genius let's see how he performs in the next few race's

5. Irrelevant. This is what you said. :rolleyes:

hd_rp_958_c_l399-lorenzo-special-shot.mxf.21_07_54_09.imagen-fija002-2_0.big.jpg

6. I think Lorenzo has a secret twin brother:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I wonder if the Ducati management are kicking themselves now? They buy a new petrol tank off ebay (Yamaha section) and boom!

That Dovi bloke? He's shite he is.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Don't worry, they have that championship contender Petrucci on the books for 2019. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lorenzo is the Worzel Gummidge of the bike racing world..........they just bolted on a new Head:D

• Like Like x 1
  10. JLo has certainly re-found his mojo, the lap times were metronomic.

11. Amended for you

• Like Like x 3
  12. He is pretty unbelievable granted - just needs to start racing with other people and he’d be really good to watch

13. There must be a bitter sweet feeling at Ducati . Great to get the two wins, but knowing JLo is leaving to join Honda & MM. Whose idea was it to let him go?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  14. Lorenzo has never been able to race closely with other riders he can't race in the wet either no denying he is a very fast rider but only when the condition suit

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. #56 Robarano, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. No doubt that Lorenzo has finally got things together on that bike, also though, that Ducati is bloody fast. Hats off to the guy though for proving he can do it. Dull to watch IMo.
    Yamaha though...hmmm, what is going on? the old guy is doing so much better than Vinales and Zarco, does Vale have a special shape petrol tank a la Jlo......?

17. Lots of riders throwing themselves at the scenery today, all 3 classes had their moments. Mc
    Phee blew it with poor tactics or just better tactics by the opposition, snatching 4th from the 5 surviving riders from the front running group when a podium was well within his grasp. Sqeeky boy was lucky to get a top 10 finish after riders inexplicably just threw themselves into the gravel traps or each other. I have no idea how or why the 2 Moto2 riders came together near the end of the start straight after the flag and it happened right in front of us. Also no idea where Quartararo found his performance from but certainly showed Marques and Olivera the way home. Most of the people in the stand we were in were French so got an enthusiastic rendition of the the Marseillaise. The MotoGP race was boring, looked like Marques settled for 2nd and Rossi didn't have the bike to get near either of them. Not sure what happened to Petrucci after both Danny and Critchlow did him. Also not sure what Rins thought he was doing circulating at the back of the field nor for that matter what Vinales was doing until late on in the race. Lot of stupid mistakes from quite a few riders today which at least kept the audience engaged. Estrella Damm brewery tour tomorrow :beer: Andy

#58 Android853sp, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  18. Looks pretty close to me

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  19. Anybody thinking ... what a story if JL actually wins the championship on a Ducati?? Then off to Honda to give MM a bloody nose! And championships on 3 different bikes! Not even VR could boast that.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information