1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catalunya Motogp (spoiler)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Sep 25, 2020.

1. I've had my eye on Zarco, one to look out for;).

• Like Like x 1
  2. You got the Big hair for that gig dude.:upyeah:

3. Digging the dancing queen.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Amazon crystal ball time,PDQ for that answer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Possible but I can't see it. Millers lap in q1 was fucken good though and he has a habit of turning up. Pecko id like to see win as well.. then there is binder ... I like most of the field and want em all to win tbh! Not a fan of pol though... don't like his tude

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Too distracted by losing hundreds of albums tbh!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Like most folks all i really want to see is Ding-Dong racing.:upyeah:.and Not:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I like zarko, he's a weapon. If he goes factory and gels he could take it to mm... but mm is way more comfortable at the front so it would be a big call for zarco to win a season.

9. Yes i like Zarco and i did put him down for the Ducati seat but Pecco was doing a great job and i do think he should stay at Premac for another year, fuck me just seen fernandez moto 2 bike just went up in flames!!, i still say Zarco should get it.

10. I think zarco should get the factory seat for sure much as I hate the French....

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Proper warm up !

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Like to know what the fuck happened there that was well on fire!

13. Great to see Carl & the smart castrol paintwork back out there doing a excellent warm up period with those injuries.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not a bad warm up. Bring on the racing!!! Rossi is Good to go... quat is gooder to go though

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. .....and look how he picked up the rear end of the motorcycle on his own.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Mr Morb is looking good and smooth, come on who's brave enough to call Moto3 then, i love Fenati i've followed him and that win at Misano was great, i'm going to say Arbolino for the win, there i've done it:p.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Good on Max Biaggi, suzie everybody look at me perry asked him about peoples attitudes signing Fenati and the things about him and he said we didn't care he has talent and shut the fuck up really in layman's terms:joy:.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Huge fan of MAX,but he should have won the premium class.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Well that was another predictable Moto3 race:laughing:, fair play Binder and my prediction for the win Arbolino 2nd:upyeah:.

20. Looking forward to this. Got Morbi, Quat, Vinales and Mir in my motogp fantasy league...with Yamaha for manufacturer.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information