1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Cbr600rr Race Bike For Sale - Now Sold

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Advikaz, Nov 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :laughing: Thanks bud

probably accurate. See you soon

• Like Like x 1
  2. I’ve not made much effort to sell this, but there’s one very similar on eBay for £8400 at the moment so this is a steal !

just sending the suspension off to Italy to be refreshed and the steering damper as well

• Like Like x 1
  3. Flipping bargain surely. Sometimes things can be a little too cheap and that gets heads thinking when nothing to think about...in the car game it’s common to see prices changed on motors I honestly think you are as well to go high on price you can always be bartered down as that’s all people will attempt to do anyhow, if it’s that good price it accordingly things will be moving soon it seems a proper bit of kit you owe it to nobody let it go cheap...not trying to upset anyone and it’s not shifting on here I’d go all out in a different direction

My pool table sold in 4 hours today on eBay I couldn’t get anywhere with other places so put it a lot dearer than I had it on here, buy it now job done it was probably less than 4 hours but I was asleep

• Like Like x 2

4. Appreciate your words mate.

I may just keep it to be honest. It doesn’t cost me anything to have it in the garage and I can roll it out whenever I fancy a track day or random race event I guess

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do that, get the selling thoughts gone and appreciate your labours and outlay when it’s gone it’s gone I promise someone else will benefit financially and emotionally and you will be left wishing, the grass is not greener....watch spike Edwards videos and see what can be done on a smaller sized bike you won’t need to feather the throttle of a thousand just ride the 600 hard and feel the accomplishment...I wish you well in your decision fella :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. That's an amazing bike mate. A bit too pricey for me though after spunking £20k on a RSV a couple of weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thankyou mate, a lot of blood sweat and money have gone in to it. Lots and lots of money:sob:

I would probably take a bit of an offer on her but not much.

8. I wouldn't insult you with an offer. It's an amazing bike and something i'd definately have if i'd owned the RSV for a year. I spent more than you're asking on a trick ZX6R back in the day, but it was no way as good as your's.

Sometimes people aren't interested in how good your bike is or how much time and effort you've spent on it. They'd rather buy a nackered 600rr because its £1k cheaper!!!

I sold my Aprilia RSV 1000 Factory this year on ebay. Bought it for £4.5k last year and sold it this year for £5.5k!! Sometimes you've got to chance your arm and wait for that one person that's wants it. Have you ever put it on fleebay?

• Agree Agree x 1

9. Thanks for the kind words mate, it’s probably cost me 25k to build.

I haven’t chanced eBay yet, being honest I’ve not put a great deal of effort in to selling her

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Not to sound too condesending but you can tell!!!

It's like you like the though of selling it but don't really want to part with it. I'm like that with everything i have but i do sell them and then regret it.

• Funny Funny x 1

11. For sure mate, there’s definitely a sprinkling of that and my prior experiences with selling stuff ... it’s usually a mental hide in by plebs asking you whether it’s got power bands in every gear and whether I’d consider a part exchange for a used bar of soap

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. There's so many plebs out there mate. It makes me so mad when i put NO OFFERS in font size 10000 in my add and they still offer 50% below asking price. Moron's!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Is this bike not sold yet? :joy::joy::joy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Thread closed?

15. can we keep it open mate, I’d like to post the progress as I prep it for Tim if possible ?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not a problem........just let me know when you'd like it closing :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Or we could create a new post?

18. Bit jealous. I liked this bike from the start. Well done. :mad::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Totally up to you Tim :blush:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information