1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ccm Flat Tracker

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Masklin, Nov 29, 2017.

1. And two seater

2. They, CCM, don’t do a very good job of keeping the customer informed and have a habit of moving the goalposts. All the earlier buyers/deposit holders thought/were told they were in a draw to win one of the Cafe Racers, to be held 1st March just gone. When nothing said as the date passed enquiries revealed CCM had arbitrarily decided to push the draw date back to the end of this year. That and other stuff one is hearing in the background just doesn’t make for one having a great deal of trust in them. If someone asked my opinion right now I couldn’t recommend committing to a deposit, at least not until significant numbers of bikes have been delivered and are running on the road.

I’ve got a Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle, just coming to the end of the three year PCP. It and my Hypermotard are in the process of being traded in for a new Supersport S.

I’m familiar with the Indian tracker Krazyhorse do and would have one of them in a heartbeat, think I’ve got some photos of it somewhere. Will have a look.

3. This is the Krazyhorse race bike, but they can do you very similar in road legal form either brand new or from your own donor bike...

5CA7B361-7F79-49EA-B4AF-CB44E3927496.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Wouldn’t say no to the factory FTR either...

0A59BB00-10F4-4679-80B5-7BCFF1193324.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  5. I like that, just watched the Indian video of the flat tracker awsome looking bike

6. That's the one

7. It’s a shame money and garage size get in the way, too many smart bikes about! :)

8. Never heard of most of them, I'm liking the fantic that does look fun

9. Just over 6k for the Fantic :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yup, and reasonable value. They’ve (Fantic) got a growing dealer network so chances are there’s one close enough to go and have a look at. I’ve got two within twenty five miles or so now!

11. One at sherburn in Elmet by looks of it, yes a fair few dealers about

12. Anyone know the latest on CCM deliveries? I have emailed them twice recently and not had any response.
    Is it bye bye £500 deposit?

13. The first of the original Spitfires are starting to trickle out s l o w l y to customers, one has even been ridden home by the new owner from the factory in Bolton to Newcastle.

Keep the faith, for the time being anyway!

Not replying to emails is the norm from them for me, best to phone and ask for a follow up email confirming what was discussed.

14. I'm off to sherburn to look at the fantic next week, they have a 125 in the 125 250 and 500 are identical

• Like Like x 1
  15. I think you’ll like it, they’re quite smart in the flesh.

16. Really like the looks, videos online look good too, 145 kg 45bhp not too tall look fun, heard they look good in the flesh

• Like Like x 1
  17. What about our own Ducati Scrambler?
    I have a Flat Track Pro and I love it.

18. Hey I'm closing in.
    What did you think of the Fantic 'in the flesh'?

19. It's nice mate, very light, looks good, nice lights, finish looked great, abs that can be switched off, certain angles the bike looks very cool and retro....it was the 125 but it's the same as 250 and 500, the proof for me is the Chinese engine in the 500 so need some guinea pigs, the 125 has a Yamaha engine, guy at The bike shop is getting a 500 so will mod it and can monitor how he gets on with it, he did say he puts 200cc kits on the 125 and it's better than the standard 250, weighing in at 138 kg dry I imagine, the 500 is 145 kg, I would have the bike lowered an inch or so but it's by no means high just a tad for me, if you google fantic cabellero 125 on YouTube there is a nice video with a nice little Italian lass riding one for around 8 mins think it's narrated in Italian but you can see the bike well, the flat tracker and the scrambler have promo videos on fantic website....nice looking bike, yes if the engine on the 500 is proved I would seriously consider one, looks like fun motorcycling, two seats a small rucksack and into the dales in any weather within reason.

20. At the sherburn shop he has two deposits on the 500, one from a Ducati scrambler owner, make of that what you will, the proof will be the engine, however fantic have a broad network of dealers in the uk, I believe the aftermarket care will be good, the guy at sherburn assured me it will great after sales care, any warranty work conducted by tom at tm motorcycles at sherburn (I'm sure that's the name) I 100% trust him, family business nice people.

IMG_2386.JPG

IMG_2387.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information