1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XDiavel Central Footpeg Kit?

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Firebladeboy, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Does anyone have any update on this? Last I heard it was still under development back at the factory. Anyone know anything more?

2. I was told a week ago it was a fantasy/rumour only, as the engine design gets in the way. .

3. Yes I know and when I pointed it out/asked about it I was told it wasn't happening, as it was marketing bollox. So who knows :)

4. Ah...OK. Thanks!

5. I got an update a week or so ago that it's in the final stages of type approval......

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's interesting. As I was specifically told it was fantasy. Case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing then.

7. HR solved that problem at our place:

upload_2016-8-9_10-15-27.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Oh! So maybe there is hope then......I'd like to try one with a central peg kit and an Ohlins rear, just so my kidneys weren't rattled so much by B-Road bumps and ruts. I found std (I must admit unadjusted settings) bike a nightmare in this regard on a test-drive!

9. Dunno.... I hadn't heard it wasn't happening, just aware it was taking some time..

10. It will be item no. 96280411A and avaiable in January 17

image.jpg

11. Wow! This is big news for me as the central peg will ease the piledriver road shocks through the spine so much. And I love the bike, apart fron that problem.

12. I have the XDiavel and I have found that ensuring the tyres are to the correct pressures really helps with reducing the jarring to the small of my back on poorly surfaced roads. It's been much better since I started checking the air pressures.

I have got used to the feet forward position now and it's part of the appeal. People just don't expect the bike to handle and move the way it does. I have a lot of the RSD and other accessories which I'm really happy with but not sure I would go for the central pegs. I will wait to hear what other people think and see how they look.

13. I'm sure there was a set on the xdiavel at the bike show on the ducati stand !

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anyone get any pics of this? Be interested to see what they look like!

15. There was, saw it today

16. Thank God for that thought I was going mad lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. There are two kits coming out. The first is a "rearset" arrangement working off the stock position. Looks like they give a further 40mm closer to the rider over the stock position. The central kit is much more "conventional". Yes, they are fitted to the bike at the NEC and there's a loose set on display in the accessories section of the stand.
    They've also added a high seat to the catalogue to work with the central pegs if the new position forces too much bend in the knees. All looked pretty good tbh. Not sure on prices yet though..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hi guys, the last post was a few month ago but we have a demo XDiavel S with the mid mount control conversion. The price is £502 inc.....unless you buy a new one before the end of April, Ducati are giving it to you for free. We have put a Youtube video together showing the kit with a standard bike next to it. YouTube

19. that youtube link isnt working for me,

Stuart

Do Not Sell My Personal Information