1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chain Adjustment Tip

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by jose, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Some would say that it is not all Christians at church and I would agree that you don't have to go to church to be a christian. Simply stopping to offer help to a stranded biker is a "christian" thing to do. Wasn't it the church scene in the "The Godfather" that showed that?

2. Hey guys Just a follow up on the torque wrench deal.

I did some research and spoke to some others that use torque wrenches daily to find out that I was completely wrong. Hey, I will be the first to admit when I'm wrong about something.. When I first got my information, I was watching a mechanic working on my car taking a bolt off with his torque wrench. I asked him if that was ok and he was the one to tell me that as long as it was low torque, that it would be ok. Well folks, not knowing much about specific tools like these I believed him. I should have done my research back then, live and learn. Luckily the torque wrench on that video was used twice, once for very low torque 6 pounds and the other on the chain bolts, hopefully it's still within spec.

I do apologize to those that were trying to make me understand how to use a torque wrench correctly. Hey, I'm only human and learn something every day.

Like I said before, you guy's are a great source of information and I really do appreciate the feedback and sh... you guy's gave me regarding this. No hard feelings .

I am going to bring this up on a video that is about questions and comments from viewers .

Perrly, Thank you, I am a believer....

#22 jose, Sep 24, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. You wouldn't listen to us on here who used to use torque wrenches daily though.

4. I admit it, it was wrong on my part , again thank you..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information