1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charlie Hebdo Atrocity

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kirky, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know what I did but I am pleased I did it :Happy:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes I am! Piss off, Elise! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I still don't know but still equally happy about it :Happy:

4. Keep doing that voodoo, that you do, so well.

5. I have control of the board, as before you don't know which are me and which are not :Angelic:

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. upload_2015-1-25_19-24-23.jpeg yeh!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. :Smuggrin: I might even be TT on up :Hilarious: although even I couldn't create such a flowery character ;)

8. Are you me

9. Yes and Cupid ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The mention of a " Muslim majority" is interesting.
    As I loosely pointed out in my previous post on this thread...

In an article written in The Times 2009 'Muslim population' by the Oxford demographer, David Coleman, states that " it's rising 10 x faster than the rest of society'

In 2004 the Muslims made up 4% of the population, extrapolating these figures result in 8% in 2020, 15% 2030, 28% 2040 and finally in 2050 exceeding 50% of the population.

Muslim birth rates contrast hugely with 'non replacement' birth rates of European natives, known as the 'deathbed demographics' of Europe. For a society to remain the same size the average female needs to have 2.1 children (fertility rate). I have no idea how anyone can have 2.1 children but these are the figures! For some years all European countries have been below this.

It was thought that Muslims would entire a demographic transition, i.e their birth rates would match those of native European levels. But even after some 50 years plus Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities have significantly higher birth rates than the national average.

Britain’s social landscape would also be changed. The Adhan, the Muslim call to prayer, would very likely be heard throughout most of Britain. The traditional iconic sights and sounds of the country would also change from church bell-towers to minarets.

Back in the 60s and 70s many people scoffed at the notion that London would be a majority non white. But today it is.

Given such a historic change is taking place its is shocking that the political classes remain suspiciously silent.

The liberals amongst us will lay claim that Britain has always been a country of immigrants is a bit of a lie. Britain, until the 1950s, could trace its ethnic and cultural ancestry back thousands of years. In 1903, in Cheddar Gorge Somerset, the remains of a pre-historic man were found. Known as Cheddar Man, DNA tests on this almost 9000 years old skeleton showed that he has living descendents today, still in Somerset. Until mass immigration of the 1950s Britain was ethnically homogenous.

So as I said in my first post on this thread , many of the forum members and indeed our neighbours, colleagues and politicians all make statements about democracy, equality and the benefits of Islam in our society. But how many truly want to see, even if democratically achieved, the very foundations of any European country eroded from within to such an extent that the native population are the minority both demographically and religiously??

Also I don't subscribe to the view that 'we' brought this upon ourselves, or that 'we' were guilty of awful things during the days of the Empire blah blah blah. People who respond with such tosh are merely in denial and offer up excuses that are as eagerly consumed by those who will consume an entire nation!
    Even if you are the most liberal human being around with an amazing ' open heart/ open mind' and you eat with your fingers crossed legged while wearing hessian pants you should still be concerned about the direction this free democratic society is taking. Because before you know it you will have little choice about the food you eat, the clothes you wear, the books you read, the music you listen to, the movies you watch and all the things that YOU take for granted on a daily basis. Because your democtractically granted freedoms and liberties will be dwindled down to nothing or you will be heavily taxed and victimised ( Christians, Mosul , Iraq for example).

And yes I am one of those people that genuinely understands that for the greater good very bad things need to be done in this world. And I make no apologies for that.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Food for thought.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. kind of goes without saying but we are getting closer, what very bad things need doing?

13. Cartoons?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. :)

15. yip that wlll learn them to stop messing with the master race.:Hilarious::smile:

16. :Facepalm:

17. I refer to the liberal outrage and shock about the revelations of 'stress positions' and water boarding. Theses and other techniques such as sleep deprevation, whilst deplorable in the eyes of many are, like it or not necessary evils. This alone is is a topic that enrages lots of people and can be debated for hours without any end result / solution.

What is meant by ' kind of goes without saying' ? That expression underlines a problem, in that if it goes without saying then no one is actually saying anything...no serious debate because it is assumed that we think the same things but there is no need to say anything...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information