1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charlie Hebdo Atrocity

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kirky, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am just gagging to hear someone suggest a remedy, even if it's just to get it off their chest.

2. And those who simply wrote cartoons? Thats ridiculous, the cartoons are yet another excuse for twisted religious bigotry to vent their anger towards the West as a whole....great to have the forum debate, shame people have to make such flippant comment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. What's the matter, fin? Run out of flies that still have wings? ;)

4. as in, no annoyances left to swot?.:smile:

5. Sure, run with that :)

6. trust me, it's for the best. this thread has a record of going down hill, if we cant attempt inject some humor in to it. well whats the point.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Finn

I didn't realise this was a humorous thread.....charlie hebdo atrocity, I fail to see the humour in that

That said I wont be trying to find you at your place of work armed with an AK claiming that posts on this thread offended me

8. thats cos you aint seen your bill yet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. My bill?

Clearly your idea of humour is far from my idea of humour:) You've lost me mate

10. deffo, :smile:

11. And on that bombshell we end

12. And so begins another chapter, next...

13. As there has been a lot of drifting in this thread and "banter" has degenerated into abuse in some places prompting complaints from certain members, I have decided to close this thread.

Apologies to those that had contributed properly.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information