1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Check Your Mufflers Gentlemen!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by mwhite5471, Jan 16, 2019.

1. There might be a weld QA issue with some of them...2016 ENDURO.

From my un-professional opinion it looks like the machine missed the two ends by a hair and one side vibrated loose or the thermal expansion-contraction process.

This side then flared out and got hit by the swing arm at some point, tearing a chunk out of it.

Bike is de-catted so it sounds loud at all times, just noticed it sounded MUCH louder :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fix whilst i wait 2-3 weeks whilst big D make up there mind and send me a fresh one from 5,000 miles away.

[​IMG]

I have also maxed out the pre-load and turned rear shock to hard.

2. We don't have mufflers on UK bikes. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. LOL...yeah yeah...Slip-On :upyeah:

Anyways the fix wasn't gonna cut it as the cracks were propagating without drilling the ends.

[​IMG]

The news good is Ducati are sending me a 'stock' replacement...the bad news is it 1 or 2 or 3 weeks away :rolleyes:

The other good news...tada!!!

[​IMG]

VROOM...VROOM!!!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Now that looks very nice ! :upyeah:

5. Had to fab a bottom mount but now its all done.

BEAST MODE!!

[​IMG]

6. Does that include a cat bypass, and is it Enduro specific or will fit the 1260 too ?

[edit: just found it on line, not a bad price for the slip-on. now added to my wish list :cool:]

7. Hey John,

No the CAT delete is from ARROW, installed ~18 months ago to get rid of the terrible foot heat.

Not sure if it fits others but its marketed as ENDURO and 950 only.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information