1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chi Dorme Non Piglia Pesci

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by XH558, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Maybe a genuine mistake or a deliberate move,but back in day nobody really cared about them or did they,,,who knows.

2. Congrats,that is beautiful

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I think the previous owner was Foggy ?!?!!?:bucktooth::astonished::joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Nice idea but i think your find he only collected the Foggy Rep's....that were given to him by the factory,but he has sold them now.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Cazzo bellissimo!!:upyeah::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. It's got a number on it and Foggy credentials - perfect getaway machine :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. It's about time that bloke was banged up for a weekend or two.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Call me old fashioned but i much prefer fanny.:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

9. Seems odd you'd sell the bike but keep the box, pffft some people are odd.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Totally agree with you,so can i please borrow your thumb screws for this weekend.;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Truly stunning machine your a lucky boy.. I hope he gives you the plaque too.. enjoy... X

• Like Like x 1
  12. That is a stunning bike, congrats. Do you intend to put any miles on it?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Enjoy ! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Thanks @NOODS X for those kind words sir,good to see your up and typing again,:upyeah:.if you didn't live in lampost city i'd pop round for cuppa,but no fecking way i'm running a R up there.;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I did attempt a brief ride on the tuesday but with the tyre pressures being 15psi deflated and a illegal rear tyre it was not much fun,but i've just had two new tyres delivered this morning and what a fantastic quick service from the sellers ( Demon Tweeks) .As for the rides out they'll be very selected & it will be spanked everytime out.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Congratulations, a beautiful machine. Another bike on my would love to own but can’t afford it list....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. If you can spank that bike at your age, you're doing much better than me P. :upyeah:

18. @Chris Lose the belly:p then it's just mind over matter...surely.

19. Dreams can become reality,it's just the state of the mind that needs tweaking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Congrats mate! Bike’s looks stunning and as said before, is the try pinnacle of the Tamburini range! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information