1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chintzy Cheesy Crap.....

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Marco - 58, May 22, 2020.

1. The daft stuck-on number board on the front of my bike. But I don't want to take it off in case the previous owner put it on to hide loads of stone chips.

And me. I ruin the look of my bike, being too tall and perched atop of it with a silly hat on, and even sillier knee sliders that are battered only from rummaging around trying to find dropped earplugs but are left on because I don't want dinnerplate-sized patches of fluffy velcro on my keks.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Oh no... That doesn't include Ducati Historical jackets surely... I mean, they're not GASH (are they?). You're saying this to people who wear Honda jackets right? I mean not us? (ME) 'cause well y'know I always thought...

Just testing the water. Anyone want to buy a Ducati historical jacket? I careful owner. Low miles. GASH model.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I have a friend (ahem) who needs to know the rules of what is acceptable for a race bike,
    when the the bike is just being used at a trackday. Does the bike classification remain
    as race bike or do I, sorry Does He, have to keep altering the bike to suit the day in question to prevent
    a breach in social etiquette?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I have an old red race Ducati cordura jacket, c2000 era, if you wat or to match the other ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Defo. Numbers off, stick some road rubber on and you’re probably good to go :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sold mine only last month so I’m in the clear . I do have a branded t-shirts

I’ll get the matches

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh no, I’ve got a Ducati Jacket, it doesn’t match the bike tho so am I excused? My bike only has a tail tidy as well, no anodised anything, no insulation tape on the wheels or any numbers. Have I redeemed myself?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. It’s got a Ducati tank pad tho

9. But I saw some fit birds riding bikes today, that’s got to be a good thing? Also, saw a Penigale with a girl as pillion, she really didn’t look comfy

10. Didn't happen without pictures........

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hand painted red brake calipers

12. And videos...

13. Nowt wrong with a gold chain!
    04D7D5BD-0A9A-4F24-AF72-5DC425F69959.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Are you just thinking about SharpyG and his bike?

15. That's dissapointing, I thought from the title we were talking about wotsits

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  16. In or out ? 8AA2915F-CD06-455D-8A05-C164ACA11670.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. According to the fashion massive on here, definitely out

18. o_O

Can we see what their wearing so I don’t make another faux pas ?

19. Out 100%. Unless you're a girl ? They roll with different ideas than real motorcyclists anyway ?!? o_O:cool:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information