1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas Presents????

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Dec 1, 2018.

1. I feel for you IDB, been there mate and it ain't nice. Hope your coping.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Cheers Symon. I'm about 2 years ahead of you on that score. :) :upyeah:

3. Thanks DB, but we're doing that and I'll still get asked what I want for Christmas. :confused:

4. I had thought about Halfords vouchers, maybe I should just ask for the tools, like you say. :thinkingface:

5. I was even kind enough to let them use my subscriber discount :upyeah:

6. Must admit i was toying with getting some Kevlar as it isn't as expensive as i thought

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well, I want some new leathers and have just asked for contributions, in the end. Job sorted, at least they are something I want. :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  8. What happens when your family want to see what they’ve helped you buy? :thinkingface:

upload_2018-12-3_20-36-55.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Well, I was going for Alpinestars, but they could match the Panigale nicely. :thinkingface:

10. I'm going for boot bananas!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Tell them your good and you just want their company as it’s priceless and you can’t buy it :)

Hotel chocolat is nice ask for some salted caramel puddles

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. You’re lucky. My flag got stolen when the forum had a geographical glitch a few weeks back and I’ve no way to get it back now :(. I want my flag back for Xmas! Pleeeeeeese.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. The great man himself......

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ooo hello Tony

15. An end to Brexit (in or out as long as it ends) and peace and good will to all..... but the Salted Caramel puddles sound good too...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information