1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chucking Myself Out Of A Plane Again For Marie Curie

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JenC, Mar 23, 2018.

1. You are welcome :heart: Andy x

• Love You Love You x 2
  2. You guys are awesome! 75% of my target now reached,love you all to bits :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3. Get your loose change out and help do something amazing. £20 buys an hour of care and support from a Marie Curie nurse for someone who is terminally ill. It's not a lot to ask xx

4. Please,please give whatever you can all.
    Cancer has probably touched us all in some way,as well as any other terminal illness,Marie Curie nurses are the frontline when it comes to caring for these people.
    I'm actually well on my way to hopefully becoming a Marie Curie nurse,so help support me and support this amazing charity as they cannot survive without donations.
    The best thing is,all of the monies will be going to the charity,as hubby has bought me the skydive as a birthday present !!
    I'll send you the link to my Just Giving page,
    Thank you all XXX

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/jennifer-coates007

5. Anyone on here that goes by the name of John Carr-Murrell?

6. Bumping this as the target has nearly been reached and it's less than two months away :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Please,please give whatever you can all.
    Cancer has probably touched us all in some way,as well as any other terminal illness,Marie Curie nurses are the frontline when it comes to caring for these people. So help me support this amazing charity as they cannot survive without donations.
    Thank you xx
    https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/jennifer-coates007

8. I'm now just £125 away from my target !! :upyeah::p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just £100 away now !
    Keith Fountain, is that you @keith916? If it is you're a star, thank you :upyeah:;)

10. Might be......

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. Another £80 and I'm there !!
    Thank you to all of you who have donated :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 1
  12. You should now have reached your target!
    Hoorah
    :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. Thank you sooooo much for stopping her moaning o_O

……………………………………..:eyes:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  14. Thought it a wise move

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Thank you so much Steve, you're awesome !! X

16. well done @JenC :upyeah:

OK people let's see if we can make a bit more of a difference and help Jen smash the target!! Get donating!! :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information