1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarksons At It Again!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by triari, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Apparently Clarkson shopped his own fool self in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. ahh..ok...errr i should read the news more...still a split lip aint a biggie is it (or ave i got that wrong to?):D shopped himself eh? well i'll be

3. taxi

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sustained.
    catch ya later

5. :Sorry:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. taxi. thought you where heading doon the pub?

7. cant afford it.. and i dont really like my local anymore full of chavs and idiots

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. :Angelic:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. no pub here anymore. there was two when i first moved ti this village. local guy baught em and turnd em in to guest houses. cock.
    punch him on the lip.:mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. that sux... that said im living at a pub 4 nights of the week at the mo so staying in is quite nice... dude you being a mechanic, what van would you recommend for around the 2-3g mark? and dont say transit. i need to get a bigger than me peugoet partner so as to fit a bike in.. me lil partner shat its gear box and had to get a tow home yesterday

11. if it fits in, scudo/partner up to 2006

12. cant fit a bike in my partner

13. whats ya thoughts on a traffic or simular

14. i only ever see the f...ked ones. ducato up too 2006

15. lol fair point... ducato eh? cool will look and the best bit is its nearly a ducati i guess

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The producer guy, Hoisin duck or whatever he's called looks like one of those European guys you pay £70 to do a bit of labouring but you don't want using your loo.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. good van. if you start with a good un. expert/ relay same van.

18. That Evans idiot is making such a big fuss about not wanting the job - page and a half of self-publicity in the MoS - that I can't help but think he's just desperate to get it...

19. But... Whoever does get the job - it is quite clearly a poisoned chalice. No matter what happens people will always say "it's just not as good as it used to be", and - to be fair - they'll probably be right...

20. I think David Moyes should get the gig. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information