1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class A Desmo Due Race Bike For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Papa-lasarou, Mar 12, 2018.

1. I bought this bike from Pete Yates some time ago with the full intention of racing, after getting it fully serviced (including a belt change, receipt supplied) and a session at a track day I started to repair the damaged fairing. I never got round to finishing it but with a little more work is useable. The front subframe was straightened but never welded, the footrest hanger needs welding. The bike itself is excellent. There is a nose cone and separate belly pan as well as spare footrest hangers with pegs, also included is a front and rear stand. If your interested I will take photos and email them directly to you. I want £2,200 and it's stored near dartford in kent.

Below is the original advert by Pete describing the bike.

Class A bike for sale , for those of you who may remember I rode it when the club started the Desmo Due race series in 2005 and was known as Ferrari Pete race number 9 . It's based on a 2005 monster 620ie Supplied by JHP with all their trick bits fitted and It's got all the right bits including Ohlins rear shock with remote adjuster,front forks were done by K-tec, Brembo twin brakes and rotors on the front and rear Brembo , Brembo brake lever, and a very trick JHP exhaust system and power commander. It's been sitting in a nice warm garage on show ever since and did spend some time in the lounge but now in a container.It was looked after by JHP and Nelly @ Cornerspeed throughout its life. Now frozen in time as its the same state it was at Cadwell Park which ended with me by dropping it and braking the weld on the hanger for one of the rear sets and some light damage to the bracket where i had the 999 fairing fitted.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Welcome aboard Papa,,a nice little project for some ducati nut,,pictures posted would help you,,,:upyeah::motorcycleduc:

4. Thank you, I will do:upyeah:

5. sometimes when you hit Post Reply its very slow so don't hit it twice,,hope this helps:)

6. P1010053.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. P1010048.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. I've got many photo's too many to upload, just put the ones up showing damage and the good side. Will send full set to anyone interested.

9. I’ve nearly bought that bike 3 times over the past years. Built from new to eve wasn’t it?
    Glws

Ps Geoff spencer...and old DD name if ever there was one :upyeah:

10. Yes bought in 2005, never registered, went straight to JHP! It's still mint, apart from the fairing and front subframe.

11. With the chassis, it’s perfect for a 1000 lump to go in too. Which would make it a proper track bike :)

12. That looks cool

13. Never thought of it as a track bike, maybe a good project for someone.

14. An 800SS motor will give it SV650 power, which would be good enough for fast group and pretty close to the front of it too with a good rider :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I need the room so I am dropping the price to £2000.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information