1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleaning, Polishing Etc

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Wasted Time Lord, Sep 12, 2021.

1. I use Bilt Hamber snow foam, turtle wax shampoo, autoglym / asda silicone polish and Bilt Hamber double speed wax - Halfords de-greaser for the really oily bits (even cheaper when they send you a voucher for £15 for some bizarre reason!) and some random chain cleaner I can't remember the name of.

The bikes normally get snow foamed / polished / waxed every couple of months, just shampoo and a dry in between

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cruel, cruel. So cruel!

3. I'll have to try this snow foaming caper. Sounds like oven cleaner, which I'm guessing the two applications wouldn't be a million miles apart?

Halfords. I'm sure there used to a branch in town, but the only one now is miles away and doesn't look like they sell anything but what you'd go to Kwik Fit for, if you were desperate. I think the nearest one you could buy no. plate bolts from, for example, is in Gloucester now.

Now, if they'd just send me the de-greaser (or a taxi)!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information