1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic Clock Bracket

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Ducati-d, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Hi all

I've spent the last couple of days searching this forum and google for a bracket to relocate the clock on the scrambler to the centre of the bars, I've found one guy on another forum who has made his own but it looks as though he is in Thailand.

Does anyone know of any brackets I could search for or has relocated the clock on their bike?

many thanks in advance

2. @Jamie Clare is making parts for Scramblers. Maybe he can help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. For whats effectively a small bit of aluminium plate with holes in it, £200+ is a fair whack! Think I might just live with the lopsided clock until I can make one myself or someone else makes one cheaper.

4. we could look into this. is it just a relocation?

5. that was my conclusion too, put your money in petrol and enjoy the ride instead - by the way i have had couple of bikes i put loads to and some were stolen some crashed, nobody will steal your mileage :D

6. Yeah its purely for relocation

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok let me look at my sled next week and see what I can come up with

8. Here’s my mates cafe racer we’ve been working on with central clock. 02E7923F-E91E-4780-A1BF-B927177C2F5B.jpeg 02E7923F-E91E-4780-A1BF-B927177C2F5B.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  9. That's nice!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Did you ever get round to looking at this clock issue?

11. I did but didn’t get too far. I’ll try and pick it up again

Do Not Sell My Personal Information