1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Clothing - Dainese Drake Air Tex Trousers. (medium Tall)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Bartebde, Jan 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Listed on eBay for a while but happy to take £70 posted for them here.

Very lightly used Dainese drake trousers. I bought these for this summer but found I wasn’t wearing them enough. They are essentially a medium weight pair of black motorcycle trousers with flaps above the knees for ventilation. Pretty good for commuting and about 2-3 seasons use in the UK weather.

Condition is used but excellent (essentially new).

Size is 98, which is a medium long leg. 34-32 waist and a 33-34 inseam.

More details shown below from https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/211720

Dainese New Drake Air Textile Pants - Black
    Designed for summer use dedicated to the most demanding touring riders in terms of versatility and ergonomics, the New Drake Air pants are made of elasticated Cordura comfort fabric and have a zip for fastening to the jacket, side adjusters and calf zips to offer excellent freedom of movement and a customisable fit. With closeable air inlets on the thighs which ensure correct ventilation even in the hottest weather, riding comfort is guaranteed. Composite protectors on the knees and reflex inserts complete the technical content of this very popular garment.

Regular fit
    CE approved knee and shin protectors
    Soft hip inserts
    Stretch fabric at front and rear
    Waist adjusters
    Zips on calf
    Full connection zip
    2 pockets at front and 1 at rear
    Cordura Comfort fabric

3C60E6D3-01C8-4D86-8CFC-3DA4ED7EF3BB.png

3F360E95-24E8-4C30-AA91-319968FAB95E.png

03C0CAB7-8B24-4A9D-9120-864D85F69031.png