1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clueless Man Needs Gift Ideas

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dirty Leeds, Dec 23, 2019.

1. ok I’m working from bed this morning but I’m giving serious consideration to getting out of it and going to find a Christmas present for my superior half but that’s where my biggest problem is as I do not have a clue what to get
    She rides horses
    Likes Bon jovi
    Very easy going can take a joke
    Likes bikes and cars

Maybe a car with a horse trailer and a Bon jovi cd in it?
    Seriously stumped think a trudge in to Leeds is in order, Christmas has come a bit quick I was in Spain working then home and down south working now back and it’s just here I’m like yikes

2. How about a lawn mower :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Got one and she uses it can’t believe how she has transformed the house and garden every time I go away I come back and something has been painted or altered it’s frigging embarrassing even now Christmas lights and trees everywhere the neighbours must all know it’s deb as fuck all happened before she arrived other than the sound of motorbikes :joy:

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Buy her a panigale v2

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Ffs ok

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. My wife is also horse mad so I have booked her a couple of nights at a luxury ( I hope ) apartment in Newmarket near the racecourse. She can go to the races one day and then on the next there are numerous tours she can go on that include watching the horses and jockeys training, see the stables and stud. Thats not a reference to a terrible film from the 1870s by the way.
    If I`m lucky she will go with one of her horsey friends so I dont get dragged along in which case it will be a double bonus of happy wife and a free weekend for me.
    https://discovernewmarket.co.uk/
    I know you are nowhere near Newmarket but I guess that you can find similar closer to home.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Cheers David Newmarket isn’t a problem good idea mate

8. I have an idea she would prefer the horse jumping type thing as she dislikes racing she’s spoke to me before about it and mentioned cruelty can’t remember why but she did

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Tickets for the next Bon Jovi concert plus a pair of sexy riding jodhpurs,that way a win,win situation.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Somefink from the local BP filling station. Job jobbed. :) :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Track day for two

12. Keep bottling going on myself mate

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. Has she got an Aga :)

14. No and at the prices I’ve just seen be sticking to the camping stove :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Bit dodgy though in France isn't it? You're riding the horse in the morning, it's on the bbq by the evening :D

16. Book a weekend away in Poland - wife's daughter has done the same for the wife on 17th January to Krakow for 3 days. Wife is totally freaked out (in a bad way).......

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information