1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Clutch Robbery

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by RickyX, May 26, 2018.

1. With the sigma you first measure the depth from the top of the pressure plate to the top of the center hub (without plates installed), this is your starting point. Then with the plates installed + springs etc... the pressure plate will rise, being pushed up by the stack....re-measure through same hole. On a sigma you are looking for about a 1.5mm to 1.7mm rise. Its easy to check thereafter. B) Sigma Clutch Clearance check no plates.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. 6711CA32-A060-480E-9DC7-CB687E70045B.jpeg 6A5F7829-785D-43FA-99D0-DB7C7DE9981C.jpeg Mission accomplished and not a lot of effort required at all, does anyone know what Ducati charge in labour for a clutch change?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Test ride complete and what a difference I should have changed it ages ago, if anyone is after a new clutch then get one of them. I can actually pull off from the lights knowing it won't stall on me and I can actually hear my Termis not a rattling clutch. Massive thanks to RickyX and everyone who has contributed to this thread.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Nice but a set of stainless bolts wouldn’t go amiss

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anyway least of my concerns as it’s not staying

6. I bought it from you mate and its good to see you on here :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Me too.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I thought it was one of ours ;) And glad to be here :D, if you ever need any other tooling feel free to get in contact with me or you can use discount code DUCATI10 on our website for an additional 10% all of our products :motorcycleduc:

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information