1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cochem And The Nordschleife 8th -11th Sept

Discussion in 'Touring' started by damodici, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Haha deffo on both accounts mate :)

2. Fair do's really! I have all the lights etc and one of them even had a temporary number plate valid for one month in 2014 (ha ha). They are all German supplied bikes which like in Swiss don't come with plates as they stay with the rider and I obvs don't want to run into difficulties and find that I have to shove them back in the van and face either a long drive home, fine or worse so I'll put my thinking cap firmly back on!

3. A few years ago I hatched a plan to try and get a mate to bring his 998rs to touristenfahrten. Could have worked but at the end of the day it was still gonna be a non-road vehicle disguised as a road bike with no paperwork. Shame!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have all the papers for each of them obviously but from where I come from (not Britain) you don't get a number plate as these remain with the previous owner. I'm not planning on turning up and having to shove them back in the van as it's about a 7hr drive from me so I'll make sure I have all my ducks lined up before I even load them up!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Might see you Saturday afternoon then if we're still knocking around, if not I'll be back Sunday afternoon I reckon

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information