1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Come Back El Toro...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Please do. More power to your elbow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tried to PM him with a few encouraging words but it seems his ID is not recognised.... for the moment.

3. Yep - met him at Jens BBQ a couple of years back. Nice guy, easy to to talk to. Bumped into him again at WSB not long after....fucker wouldnt get me in the Ducati enclosure though :) - turns out you needed one of those ducati pass things around your neck!

Come back...i wouldnt feel right being kept in line by anyone else!!

4. I’ve never understood how El T manages to have a high pressure job and find time for his family, riding his bike and still spend hours on the forum. You’d think that something would have to give and if I were him it would definitely be moderating the forum. Can’t believe he’s done it so selflessly for such a long time.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Who or where are any other current moderators?

6. I like Terry and his pictures of Holmsfirth.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. I have offered and I would ban you all :D

• Love You x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Thanks x 1
    • Useful x 1
  8. Not a fan so best news I’ve read today. Was biased and unbalanced on many equations, I wish him well but not back.
    Time for a change and a welcome one at that.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. @El Toro , please come back, you are appreciated by many, you’re doing a fab job, it will not be the same without you!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. You would probably be ideal for the job. But I do wonder if you are as mad as a bucket of frogs. :joy::laughing::sob:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Errrr a bin of frogs please :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ok a bin. But seriously do hope ET comes home.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. There you go:upyeah:
    brendoncamera 066.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 2
  15. God you must be quick with paintshop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Holmfirth.

Jesus :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Grammer Nazi....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. The whip lady will be round tonight with my punishment;)

#39 XH558, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Understand what you are saying and every right to say it, we do need controlling on here for sure or it would get daft, it must be a difficult task moderation but also rewarding, nobody doing the job will be correct on everything but agree impartiality is vital, Terry came around my house once to get something off me, he is in my opinion a very nice bloke, I think mostly he does a great job on here, he accepts piss taking done to him, is humorous etc etc, I do think the house moving can be very stressful, yesterday two people closing accounts won’t have helped not sure why when closing an account you need to make a song and dance about it mind but each to their own, I doubt those closures made Terry feel he was controlling things too well so kind of non productive should have just logged off and stayed logged off imo, hope terry feels appreciated doing this job as he does it well, nobody can please all the people, I will miss terry been a moderator if he sticks to his decision, I will also welcome and back anyone who takes on the role, although I’m an irrelevant know nothing who just likes a crack more than bike tech stuff admittedly.

#40 Dirty Leeds, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information