1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Come Back El Toro...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jan 20, 2019.

1. I know i'm gonna get told off. Sorry guy's just could not resist. Spot Ducbird. It is Sunday.
    IMG_4282-bucketoffrogs-square-500W.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Immigrants, bet there isn't a real English frog amongst them :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. So who is in charge at the moment...apart from Rob and Ducbird?

4. Rob and Ducbird - it's going quite well :eyes:

5. less of that, small clique...

6. I'm not part of the small clique, you are :eyes: my clique is mahoosive :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. If only I had charge of the silence button for 48hrs some of you would be on the naughty step
    You wind up merchants
    You will wish ET was back :thinkingface::bomb:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. before El T there were no victories...

9. There ya go, I got thread closed down. That's the way it should be. Zero tolerance. If anyone takes over from Mr T, nip it in the bud.

10. Big song n dance goodbyes are narcissistic twoddle, if I was moderator they'd be the first things I'd delete especially since the person is apparently 'leaving' and defo not hanging around to see how much 'u ok hun?' they're going to get.

Aaaaaanyway. Met El T once briefly in a car park in Holmfirth. Seemed pretty human to me. I don't mind if he doesn't keep moderating, he's done plenty of it. I'd probably want to get shut of being moderate and start slinging some mud after a while if it was me. Probably under a different name. My suggestions for his new persona: 'The Dave' or 'No Bull'.

One thing though..... it will defo be easier to find where you left a thread you started without it being tidied away when you're not looking!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. You don't remember what he was like before being a moderator. geeeze :scream:

12. LMS

13. I have no idea what’s gone on here. Other than El T has resigned. Travesty.

I would implore him not to because he obviously does a really good job.

Without doubt he’s a really good guy that obviously puts in effort far beyond the call of duty to run this forum. I would definitely implore him not to go. However if he understandably decides that he’s had enough
    then I’d support him in that decision and thank him without reserve for his invaluable contribution.

I’m sure Ducbird would also be great but maybe you could share the burden.

It’s a thankless task and I respect and am greatful for anyone who takes it on.

Three cheers for El T and I sincerely hope he comes around to decide to stay.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. so can we clarify... was el t the only moderator there was that matt mc cabe bloke but he went..

15. Think he’s banned me 3 times now but always speak to him when we bump into each other nice bloke when I’m not banned! lol

#57 panigale66, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. He replaced Matt didn't he? Just Rob now :thinkingface:

17. He only used to ban if you won the argument so well done 3-0 o_O:upyeah:

18. download.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information