1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Comfy Seat

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by JohnoDuc, May 6, 2021.

1. I have a touratech that I couldn't return becauase I left it too long before testing it.
    I'm not a fan, tried it for two hours, prefer the original, any offers?

2. Didn’t receive anything.
    I’ve PM’d you.
    West London or around Peterborough.

3. Hi Sam I could be interested in one of your seats
    does your seat add any height to the existing one as I’m only 5ft 6 and cannot afford the seat to be Any higher
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm going to try the Touratech again, give it a proper test before I decide

5. Sorry Clarkey, only just seen this. No it doesn’t add any height to the seat. Maybe just a little lower at the rear.

The riders seat is completely reshaped eliminating the dreadful forward lean. Also we fit a Gel pad which makes it far more comfortable. You’ll find you communicate with the bike far better, due to the gel pad.

Also we fit a non slip type material to the upper face of both seats. You can move on it but it eliminates the tendency to slide forwards and crush your ‘jewellery’!

Basically, you sit flat, you don’t slide forwards, myself and others find it all day comfortable. I just don’t think about it any more. After a lot of messing around with it I thought others might as well have the benefit as well.

Pm me if you want to know any more. If it ever stops raining, why not come and see me and try it out, you’re not far away.

6. Phoned Sussex Motorcycles, they don’t do e mails.
    Got a grumpy bloke who said, “we only do seats on Fridays and Saturdays, first come first served”
    “We got fed up with people turning up anytime for seats”
    Perhaps if they made appointments they could structure their timetable a bit better.
    Anyway my view is they can shove their seat mods, I will go elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  7. @Sam1199 I've some spare white paint for your garage, just sayin

8. Sam I'm definitely interested I work shifts so when I'm off next will pm you to see if we can meet up

Do Not Sell My Personal Information