1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition Time, Open To All Members That Burn Gas For Fun.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Fixed! Post 80 I already claimed that number. All my plans are now in disarray. Skint, got a loan based on my winning ticket! I shall now have a major sulk. Foul ref, foul.
    I will be on breakfast tv later. Relying on my friend in Nigeria to come up with the £75 million and transfer the cash now! o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. £18.97

Have I missed something...?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Only the nashing of my fixadent.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Fix fix fix

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 19.39

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. But I've already spent the winnings, redrum 3:30 Doncaster.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Just for the record it was £17.65 for the silver coins and £1.74 for the brown stuff.

8. Fantastic and very funny:upyeah:, perhaps someone could set up a competition with a motorcycle next time for us folks.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I’ve had some time to let the dust settle and consider what’s best to do with my winnings and I’ve decided I’d like to support the Peter’s Pre-Christmas Belgian Beer fund, on the condition you post your chosen brown bottled booty of booze for all on here to see!
    :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rub it in, go on:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Gosh you can't give the stuff away these days, i'm lost for words.....anyway many thanks i'll do the above by the letter ^^^^^^^^^.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information