1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Cornering Headlights No Longer Working

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Andy Turner, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Last night whilst riding my bike in the dark I noticed that the cornering headlights weren't working, they have been working in the past and I was quite impressed how well they worked. I have recently had some warranty work done on the bike which included removal of the fairing maybe something was disturbed. I'm concerned that it may be a lean angle sensor or other sensor which is not working which may prevent the cornering ABS and other functions not to work has anyone had a similar problem?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Funny you say that. I used mine in semi dark a few weeks ago and wondered if they had stopped working, just put it down to light. Have also had some warranty work that meant taking the fairing off.... watching with interest

3. If it were a sensor that could affect the ABS, I'm sure you would get an error message on the dash. 2 bikes with a similar problem that have both had the front fairing removed. Sounds like a potentially incorrectly refitted nose fairing. Hope you both get it sorted. Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. I thought my 2017 also was not working - and asked the dealer to check at first service but they were all working OK.

It was just a case of the mornings were a bit lighter - so they were noticeable when they came on as much.

So I went out even earlier than normal - and sure enough they were working.

Not sure if this is the problem - or if they really are not working - just passing on the comment based on my experience.

• Useful Useful x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information