1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Cost To Change

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by BigAlan, Feb 9, 2018.

1. I can say, hand on heart, that the three different dealers that I routinely deal with I know on first name terms, one I could go as far as to say is a personal friend, and I've been treated with nothing but respect by all of them. Between those dealers I can buy either a Ducati, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprillia and Triumph and when I arrive in the dealership they know who they're dealing with and have a strong track record of buying a lot of motorcycles with each of them over the years. I don't muck about and play them off against each other, and when I need servicing and parts I get some excellent prices and they bend over backwards to accommodate me with loan bikes, etc - and to me that's much more important than worrying too much about my purchase price. They know I won't have my pants pulled down and they offer me sensible and considered deals and if they can't discount a particular model then they will offer some other enticement. For example, when I bought my MT-10SP I got a free Akro end can in order to tempt me off the original MT-10 that I already had, and my trade-in was very strong because last year it was a bike in high demand with limited availability. They couldn't discount the MT-10SP but they did something else in an area where they could play with the figures.

2. I spoke to the dealership, seems it was an error, could have been fun if someone had purchased it online

3. I had this situation just before Christmas......

PC World on eBay royally fecked up and listed a 13" MacBook Pro for £69.99 instead of what should have been £1699.99 so i chanced my arm and bought 2!

Long story short, they sent them out then recalled them just before they got delivered......i argued and appealed through eBay, opening a disputed and they sent them out!!!

Result.... £3400 worth of kit for £140!!! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. That’s a result and a half, want to sell me one for £70 as a mate?????

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Didn't even open the box....kept one and moved one on to pay for more bike stuff!!

6. I AM COMMERCIAL OR SELLER, as you want to say, for 32 years, I can say that I have no enemy, and if on the contrary many hundreds of friends, my main function is to defend the buyer in front of my company, and that this money wins With the operation that makes the families that work there, we can continue to take money to our wives and children. I have lost many operations, simply because it is impossible to work to lose money. An honest buyer, like the honest seller, must understand that for a business to be feasible, the two parties have to make some profit, if only one part is the one that has benefit, it is not a business, it is a hoax , nobody will come back to see you to do more business, and if the seller wants to keep all the benefit, it is also important that he does not come back to you to do business hehehehehe

Do Not Sell My Personal Information