1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crutchlow's Sniping

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Robarano, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Stick or strap Jaylo back on that Yamaha & he would be at the sharp end again,,,enough said.:upyeah:

#41 XH558, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TBF anyone who says a 5 time world champion is a chump who cant ride knows nothing about MGP

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Well, sometimes things emanate from the most unexpected places. :eek:

4. Whatever people think of Lorenzo,like his time at Ducati, he's not twisting about the situation or moaning. He's just getting on with it. :thinkingface:

Crutchlow on the other hand.............:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  5. He's a world champion who has lost his way since leaving yamaha...that's all i'm saying.:upyeah:

6. But Crashalot is in a lower league compared to Stoner the Moaner

7. Cal is still the best Brit in thirty odd years.The honda is nowhere near a good bike.Takes a bit of doing,I know,but discount Marquez.The next best honda was Cal.I think 1.2 secs slower.I liked the interview with him,where he said that it was a waste of time looking at Marquez data because nobody can ride like Marquez.Overall I like him.He does fall of more than I would like but I think hes pushing the bike too hard.A bike that is,unless in the hands of MM,a bit of a shitter.

8. Let's just take you JL99 stance, it's ridiculous, based on the punishment he has put his body through just finishing a race in his current state is an achievement, I'm not a fan of his but f*** me his is a million miles away from being a waste of a seat, he is still one of the top 6 riders on the planet, his efforts now are not dissimilar to Kagayamas return to the paddock after his pelvis break.

Truth is I think you are just a troll looking for a reaction, and that's cool, you'll either constantly get called out on it or you'll get ignored, either way, you're getting laughed at for displaying a complete lack of awareness and I say that with no malice.

9. Have you actually watched BSB lately?? ....redding is leading the championship.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. and making it look remarkably easy

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. He must be just looking for a bite mate. Don't nibble haha

12. Your argument has one flaw that is the assumption I give a shot what you or anyone thinks

13. Really? So what was he on about at the beginning of this season when Bautista was sticking it up him?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Let's wait and see. Zarco and Rins were set to take it to MM a bit back. But that soon fizzled out... Everyone was creaming their pants when Dovi had a win or two against MM but up to now (Dovi) has fallen well short.
    What you have to remember is that when MM exploded onto the MotoGP grid he was socking it straight to em' Lorenzo, Rossi, Pedrosa et al. They were the aliens of that era and MM was smoking them all. Didn't he win the championship in his first year??
    MM is phenomenal. He wins when he wants to. Look at his recent tussle with FQ. He wanted that win and of course he got it. Can't see anyone beating up MM anytime soon. He's a once in a lifetime talent and he'll be winning for as long as he wants to.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Whether you like MM or not he is a phenomenal talent. He will be the GOAT providing he doesn’t get injured in the process of trying. And he’s still relatively young and will have at least another 10 years at the top imo.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Being patriotic I like to see British riders doing well, but I can't stand Crutchmoan. As for Lorenzo I never used to like him but over the years have grown to admire him, and you don't lose his sort of talent overnight. And Rossi still gets my vote as the goat. Marquez will no doubt beat his records in time. But what Rossi has given is far more than just his records.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. I seem to remember Rea having a massive hissy fit too when Bautista had the nerve to make him look a bit shit. Rea would be nowhere in MotoGP.

• Agree Agree x 8
  18. I'm looking forward to Redding giving it to Rea next year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. It won't happen Redding isnt performing consistently at BSB level

• Funny Funny x 6
  20. You will not see him at the sharp end watching 2018 reruns.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information