1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crutchlow's Sniping

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Robarano, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Troll is as troll does.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Its as if Alan Partridge was trying to understand bike racing ........

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. And they still are!!

4. WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK... seriously you are a total moron! stop ruining threads with stupid comments just to de-rail conversation and get reactions! it's not even a thread about reddding!!!! if you don't care what people think, you shouldn't even be on here bothering to spout your 'well informed' opinions...

5. Isn't that what I said? ;)

6. Let’s celebrate our British riders in the world scene of a motorbike racing rather than slagging them off it is an achievement for them to get where they are with their talent.

• Like Like x 1
  7. A nicely crafted paragraph.:upyeah:

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  8. Not consistent at BSB?? He"s leading the championship!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. And this is his first year on a bike completely different to what he has been riding for the last few years in Motogp.
    Also he has had to learn the circuits, most of which he had never been to before, the exceptions being Donnington, Silverstone and Assen. The British circuits being tighter and narrower than he is used to.
    I can't wait to see him take it to Rea, he will be on a machine not a million miles away from what he has been riding this year and will be going to circuits he is more familiar with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. exactly, and not just a machine he hasn't ridden for a few years. He has never ever ridden a superbike in his career before now, never ridden on road biased slicks (the design is totally different to a motogp tyre) and with the weight and flex that a superbike chassis has. I'm not the worlds biggest redding fan as I think he's a bit OTT but he's done an outstanding job, he's made Josh Brookes look like a every now and again winner and not the force most expected him to be.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Back on track, whatever your opinion of Cal Crutchlow as a person, Honda clearly thought he was special enough to give him a 2 year factory contract and if I had the choice of Cruthlow or Lorenzo for the vacant factory seat, I'd be choosing Lorenzo, however wrong that decision has turned out to be. You don't have to be an arsehole to be at the top of your game but sadly many "sports personalities" (sic) at the top of their game, are. Andy

12. I would support any of the Brits regardless of how they performed. As for their attitudes, I take that with a pinch of salt,as what you see on camera isn't necessarily what their like. As said before Cal is good for the entertainment. Loved it when he won in Argentina,his post race interview was brilliant.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Enough people supported foggy at the top of his game, and he definitely was an arse hole!! Much less these days, competition makes them that way

14. And F1 drivers, obvs :upyeah:

15. Admittedly he was a little bent out of shape but the point is he doesnt make a career out of whining and belittling others as a general rule. Cal on the other hand seems to have no off button, or a filter for his inane ramblings.

16. I think that saying Rea was bent out of shape is putting it mildly! He is undoubtedly a talented rider, but he has had the best bike for a few years. He didn't like it when that advantage went, and a rider capable of regularly beating him appeared on the scene. Lets see how he reacts if Redding starts showing him the way home.
    As for Cal, okay sometimes his comments are a bit OTT, but at least he tells it as he sees it. As has been said, he admits he can't ride the Honda like Marquez, but then again nobody else can. Cal is usually the next best unless he over rides it and crashes. It seems that Marquez is flattering the Honda and without him they would be nowhere, as he seems to be able to ride the wheels off it despite it's flaws.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Maybe all those that don’t like Cal should just switch to watching Formula 1, where nobody ever says anything of interest or controversy.

Sorted :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I like him for his entertainment value, got to know him a little bit when he was in the BSB SS paddock with Northpoint Eckerold, even back then he had a swagger and mild arrogance about him, but I think to get where he has, you need that, his character was the polar opposite to Camier his team mate.

• Like Like x 1
  19. And look where Camier is. One of the most naturally talented riders of his generation IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. .....and plus his giraffe height has not been a hindrance to him.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information