1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crutchlow's Sniping

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Robarano, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Worst of luck and worst of rides. If he'd have been given that Sykes bike at Kawasaki, he'd have been world champion

2. Well we'll never know but alot of talent shown on the M.V Agusta,:upyeah:

3. Leon lost a year to that horrendous leg break at Cadwell and once that momentum had gone he struggled to get back to Cal, he is a great guy and has had a good career but believes he could have achieved so much more ..... here I am giving him some advice at Laguna Seca where we were paired up for coaching with Keith Code :) - I have since lost weight lol ...

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Looks like Prince has been at the Jackson whitening clinic behind you...

5. That's Jett Chandler son of 3 x AMA Champion Doug chandler who is to the right ....

6. Did you actually read the 1st post?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. I think that was aimed at someone elses post rather than the 1st

8. Tbf you were slagging him off in post 1

9. OK, but people are commenting him as a rider, I started this to comment on my thoughts of him as a person. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not as a rider, read it again.

11. Do you know Cal personally or are just commenting on what you see on the television? Are you selling your hyper?

12. And read the fellas post again

13. No

Yes

Yes

14. He was talking about celebrating British riders. I was talking about him being an unlikeable person. You seem to be struggling with this.

15. If you take the can off to sell let me know

16. I've pretty much put it back to standard for sale, but I'm not selling any parts unless it goes. If it does..............:upyeah:

17. Cheers

18. You’ve been spending too much time with The Oracle, who’s always right regardless of when massively wrong, but blusters thru and refuses to accept even when clearly in the wrong and begins the emoji nonsense and sniping insults.

Now fella, if you can’t see what the guy wrote (why are we slagging of Brit talent and not celebrating their achievements) whatever, another internet argument is something I cant be arsed with.

19. Excellent news. See ya!

20. And that is after Irwin has knocked him off two or three times! These tracks are mostly new to Redding also, he's doing really well IMO. Hope he wins the Championship, not becasue he's on a Ducati, but I think he deserves it.

As for Cal, we all have bad days. I don't mind the guy to be honest and always hope he does well.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information