1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customer Reviews?

Discussion in 'Conquest Racing Ltd' started by Rob5, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Hi,

I’ve just left a review for a product I bought and after appearing for a few mins, has now disappeared and is saying the product has no reviews. I also notice that all your 1000+ customer reviews are 5*. Mine wasn’t even bad, it just highlighted it’s not as shown in the picture but still a great product, I gave it 4*. Maybe 100% of your customers do leave 5* reviews, but I doubt it and “powered by yotpo - review moderators” confirms it. It’s tainted my opinion of your company for what was otherwise an excellent experience and a good product. People look to reviews to guide them on what the product is really like and my review was helpful. If you’re going to delete anything less than 5* then it makes a mockery of the whole review process, I can only presume now that anything with no reviews on your site has been reviewed badly and been deleted. By all means delete unfair and unjustified reviews, but leaving only the 5* ones makes me think you regard your customers as stupid.

2. Nothing has been deleted.

I’ll look at it for you. What did you review and where?

3. I can’t see anywhere where you have posted recently. Your last post before the one above was in 28th November.

I don’t mean to sound dismissive but did you actually post it or could you have moved off the page before you had posted it?

4. Think they are talking about a review left on their actual website not on here.

5. Ahhh that would do it. I was getting paranoid then.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I give the post 1 star out of 5 for lack of clarity ;)

7. Don't do that, your review will be deleted! Anyway, rant over, I was more pissed off at spending 20 mins writing a review and it getting binned! It was on the Conquest website not here.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hi Rob,

Sorry for the late reply.

Firstly thank you for your purchase and review.

The reason why your review has yet to be published is because within your review there were a couple of words which are picked up using Yotpo's algorithms and I must manually check to make sure that it's not a spam/bot or profanity etc and I have yet to go through reviews and make sure that what has been held back from being advertised are from genuine customers.

Regards the chair we had advertised, today I have taken this off sale because the cost to have these posted from Italy is more than I had expected and it cost us more than you paid for the chair.

I hope that helps explain why your review wasn't automatically posted.

Merry Christmas.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information