1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D16rr Anyone Fancy One??

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by tim1664, May 16, 2018.

1. Available from tomorrow... This is your chance to own one of the worlds most exotic motorcycles. This Desmosedici D16RR has covered just 261 miles and is in 'out of the box' condition. Full details will be added tomorrow but feel free to send us a message with your enquiry or send an email to [email protected]

32592870_1957867560899357_925160750404599808_o.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. The Daddy,,,someone is going to be a Happy Bunny:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Yes me. I have been looking for one for quite a while now, but only at the right price (to me). I'm not interested in comedy speculative prices so if it is sensibly priced, pm me and I'll fly over and take a look (I'm in Geneva). If it isn't, I'll carry on waiting. I have e-mailed you the same!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Geneva,,,,you have the money my friend;)

5. Hmmm, not by the standards here I don't, sadly!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Think etiquette should dictate you at least upgrade and put in for sale section, especially given the lily price tag
    Tagged funny as what on earth makes you think this won't be in a stratospheric price bracket via DMC? LOL

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. I have no idea whom DMC are but I do know what fair value is and how much they do change hands for. We shall see!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not me selling!!! just thought it was interesting that one had come up for sale!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Indeed, any guesstimate? £55k? More? Are we guessing :)

Whoever gets it, if its value too them, they'll have a beautiful piece of Ducati engineering in the garage/living room/loft complex

10. Sorry, thought it was from post :) Sincerest apologies :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. There are certain things within my remit of purchasing, that isn't one. But its sure is a earth-quake inducing experience to be near one running in person.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 16
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. No probs...just sharing the love:upyeah:!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. ixaukz.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. How many kidneys do you own? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey I'd watch out if I were you - someone told me DMC sell sat nav holders...

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  18. ...for Panigale R's too :thinkingface:

19. :worried:

:worried: :worried:

20. :) :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information