1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dainese “in” Boots

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Wull, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Ive emailed both FC Moto, where I bought them and Dainese. However, it means I cannot ride my bike for a wee while, whilst its sorted. I know I could get Chris at ninelives to do them, but he is terribly busy, esp at this time of year. As they are less than 1 yr old, Dainese should honour their warranty. Hopefully. I have 2 sets of Dainese In leathers, mid season and summer. All the other kit is excellent. I have no complaints about them.

2. I’ll keep an eye on the zips, hopefully I don’t have the same issues.

3. Dainese have so far failed to respond to my emails. I therefore do NOT recommend these boots. I have been informed by my retailer it is likely a 4-6wk turnaround and it may be rejected and I will incur costs. I'm thinking it'd just be easier to get Chris at ninelives to fix em.

I am zero impressed with Dainese's abject failure to communicate. 2 sets of boots, all with failed zips. Its clear their design is flawed and the axial pro leather trousers cause the issue.

I knew I should have stuck to Furygan and Daytona. The In boots are frankly poorly designed and executed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Had mine for 3 years now. Also wear them with kevlar jeans. No complaints and pretty comfortable. However I guess like ski boots happy to get them off at the end of a session.

5. This is just a comment FWIW. Started with Astars and were OK. Switched to Sidi's and they have seen me through a lot including one particularly bad off with spiral fracture to leg but boot never budged. They are track wear only but zips and tightening mechanisms are tough as hell. Highly recommend.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information