1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Dainese Dolomiti Jacket Size Eu52 Uk42

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Enoch, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Feel free to read the blurb below, but this is a really versatile high quality jacket. 4 seasons so ideal for all year round.
    Basically it’s an outer jacket, with removable Gortex liner which can be stowed in the large rear pocket.
    On top of that it has a Dainese soft shell jacket for warmth and this can also be worn separately.

Ventilation is provided at the chest, back and arms, so a great jacket for the summer.

Mine comes with full back and chest protectors which together cost around £100 extra

I would guess that the jacket has been worn around 10 times and as such is in excellent condition. I’m a non smoker.

For sale due to me buying a Triumph vented jacket for summer, and using my old Dainese Carvmaster for the colder weather.

I just have to many jackets, and this one isn’t getting worn.

Size 52 EU which is equivalent to UK 42. I have a 42” chest and the fit is perfect.

These are around £400 ish without the body armour.

I think this is a bargain at £295 with the extra armour. Delivery to any UK address.

https://www.dainese.com/gb/en/motorbike/jackets/gore-tex®/dolomiti-gore-tex-jacket-201593986.html

The Dolomiti GORE TEX® Jacket is the perfect garment to live fully all riding journeys all-year long, whatever the weather conditions. Thanks to its 3-layers construction it allows 4 different configurations: full summer, rain, cold and winter. Front and back panels make it a real vented jacket, stopping overheating when it’s warmer out. The GORE TEX® membrane it’s a waterproof shelter for the rainy days, while the removable thermal fleece allows a comfortable ride in colder conditions and it can be used separately, as a warm jacket off the bike. Duratex Main Fabric and D-Stone™ on critical impact areas guarantee the Dainese highest safety standards, the result of over four decades of development and innovation. Born from the same Dainese technology used to keep the NASA astronauts light and comfortable during their journey to Mars, thanks to the study of the lines of non-extension in the human body, this jacket it’s a masterpiece of versatility, lightness and comfort, ideal for every riding adventure. There will be no ordinary day again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]