1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dani & Hrc Finally Split

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by JH_1986, Jun 5, 2018.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  1. I feel sorry for him. He's a good guy which is prolly his problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Who is the likely replacement?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. I don’t think it will be Cal. He’s basically on a factory bike but isn’t exactly setting the world on fire. My guess would be a young rider

4. Tom Thumb or Inch High Private Eye possibly?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Nah - one of the Borrowers :)

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  6. Though it is end of an era for Dani and HRC, I think this is good news in two ways.
    One, it allows Dani to ride a different bike and I'm really interested to see what he can do.
    Secondly, it now allows someone else to ride the factory Honda, whether that's in the Repsol team or if Cal gets the ride at Repsol then somebody gets a factory bike in the LCR team.
    Exciting times!

7. I think he’ll probably just retire. All the other best seats are taken and he’s probably done enough to get a lovely little HRC test rider/promotions job

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sad to see him leave MotoGP, I'm sure he'd be competitive on a Suzuki or Yamaha!

9. Shame, but he was never the same after he broke his ankles in 250's. Nice guy.

10. Timing coincidental with Lorenzo seeking a seat?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I found him boring to be honest. Lacked any charisma, always seemed fearful of overtaking or getting stuck in.
    Still, I wish him the best.

12. I really consider Lorenzo on a Honda to be a disaster and I don't mind Lorenzo. Surely not....

13. :thinkingface: Doesn't look wrong somehow. :no_mouth:

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 17.17.43.png

14. There are rumors building that Johnny Rae might be going to Honda!! Unlikely in my opinion but the rumours are there.

15. It does, never should you wear gloves before putting your helmet on...reminds me of people having nookie with socks on.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Might post this pic on a group WhatsApp with a few mates. Claim it’s an official release. See who bites :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I personally thought he was and is championship material but the problem is he had to play second fiddle to number 93:rolleyes:

18. Well, if they are switched on, they'll notice Marquez's Shoei patch on the leathers. :bucktooth: But I'll not tell if you won't ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information