1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dani & Hrc Finally Split

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by JH_1986, Jun 5, 2018.

1. This Yamaha satellite / Petronas team will that become the Rossi Moto GP team when he retires in 2 year's Pedrosa and Zarco would make a good team

2. To put it bluntly,Pedrosa s bottle has gone.In the interview with Suzi Perry he said about not wanting to fall and get injured.As soon as thats in your head,its over.He was a good rider but when the time comes,goodnight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #63 Wayne58, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dam shame to see him leave giving his contribution to the sport and the manor in which he conducted himself...
    But it would more of a shame to see him stay for the sake of it when his heart/head are clearly not in it anymore.
    Despite his many injuries he is a hardy lil bugger that' s had a career that very few will ever have .
    No need to wish him all the best as he's probably got enough coin at 33 to ensure the best will happen!
    Good grace to bow out.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. He has enough coin from family money, who pay for his seats IIRC

6. He will be remember as one of the "original Aliens" that's all we need to say on this:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I agree, but he will also be remembered as a nearly man also.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. True but apparently he was highly regarded by Honda as a good development rider.

9. Is this your hunch that he may do a Casy Stoner and carry on developing after his race career:thinkingface:

10. Quite likely imho

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Really Big shoes to fill... let's hope someone can manage that task:upyeah:

12. 20th in FP2 today it looks like he’s really lost his mojo.

13. The same Fp2 that I'm about to watch?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. And the 8th most winning rider in gp history...

15. Joint seventh along side Mick Doohan:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Shit! We shall call him 7th then as mic is an aussie so should forfit at least one place!!!
    ( that's said I met mic at Silverstone a few years back and he was cool.. signed my program and wrote "all kiwis are great"

• Like Like x 1
  17. Why did he write that for you mate? :D

18. I may have threatened him...

19. You Ozzie boys gotta stick together eh :cool:

20. Enough outta you froggy..
    Your are on thin ice as it is with ya loss of loyalty. ..

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information