1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona 765 Moto2 Road Reveal

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Bondy7070, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Sounds like a shit bike on her Majesty's highway.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 16k get you a nice 1299, r1, zx10r.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I struggle to believe it will be less than 180kgs wet, may be 130 hp. (assuming road going with lights etc)

1199R could be made to sub 175 fairly easily, and have 200hp....

Wonder which would be more fun ;) lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I’ve placed a deposit on the basis that it’s fully refundable. Also told that there won’t be a ‘normal’ version as it’s only being done for Dorna homologation purposes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Are you saying they will be making homologation bikes, for a race series that already uses the bikes/engines.

Are the moto2 bikes using Triumph or independant chassis builder frames?

6. No idea! I’m only repeating what I’ve been told and that there won’t be a normal version and that the 1500 or so bikes was only to satisfy dorna. Apparently they’re all sold now.

7. Of course Triumph aren't going to admit to a normal model when their selling a premium, limited edition first.

Same story could be wildly different this time next year.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I’m Duncan Bannatyne, and I’m out

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Is it a good bike ? Is it worth lots of money ? Manufactures don't care they have been doing this for years, first edition's limited runs. The V4 was a prime example two or is it now 3 identical bikes 19k to 34k. 15k buys a lot more than they put on the bike but they sold them by the bucket load. Buying top end bike or cars is never about the price or capabilities, its about I've got something you haven't, so if your into the 765 or a V4 buy one and us out here without one will always be a little jealous.;)

10. Or just make your own version .

WhatsApp-Image-2019-07-20-at-13.13.04.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  11. Front end on these bikes just looks wrong from the side. Like a sharks nose IMO

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Is that yours? Fairing bolt straight on from a Daytona?

Thinking 8K for bike, 3k for suspension & other upgrades, makes it far better value :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Buyers don't splash out on limited edition bikes for their value and to use them, they buy them as an investment.

14. Cant see any modern era triumph bike selling for more than it was bought for, plus interest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. No, it's a guy on the street triple forum I'm on .
    The fairings are from HiFibre? Also full sc project system. I think they are LSL clip ons?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mines arrived! I'm going to ride it on the track. 3,500 rpm rev limit for the first 100 miles is a right pain!

• Like Like x 1
  17. I’d give that a good ignoring :imp::imp::imp:

18. Enjoy btw.... I’m sure it’s a lovely bike

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. 100 miles all they said?!

20. Still haven't decided if I will take ownership of mine or ask for my deposit back. Sounds like I'll have to make my mind up soon'ish

Do Not Sell My Personal Information