1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dealer Service Recommendation - West Midlands

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by eclipse, Sep 12, 2017.

1. I got a recall done at Ducati Nottingham yesterday they seem very helpful and professional well-equipped shower room aswel

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Why Nottingham?

3. i hope so mate,my multi is due a belt service soon so will give them a try,i was impressed when Nelly commented they take out and grease the rear hub as part of the big service,so i am sure the bike will be in safe hands with Cornerspeed and may be i will be left with a few quid to put some new tyres on as well :upyeah:

4. In 10yrs on Ducati's, it's the only place Inhave never heard one bit of bad feedback about :upyeah:

5. A friend of mine bought his Desmo from them (Ducati Wolves). Never again was a comment he made after the purchase. :(

6. I passed the other day riding back from Lincoln and got them to put my hyperstrada on the Ducati system, where it flagged up for the recall so seeing how it's got a ride from mine I decided to book it in there and also entered the performance weekend

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mate had his 1098 in for some warranty work at Wolverhampton and they broke his clocks and tried to say it was like it when it came in and anothers engine went on his multistrada and they rebuilt it and screwed that up as well, I avoid the place like the plague.

8. probably cos it takes them about 4 hours to get to the parts they need to access!!!
    couldnt believe my eyes when i saw i had to lift the bloody subframe just to fit a exhaust guard on my 899
    whoever designe dit like that should never be allowed to work on motorbikes again

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Just no to Ducati Wolverhampton. No!!

Can't speak for sales, but for service and parts: JHP every time for me, and it is literally three times the distance to get there instead of wolves.

10. I decided to speak to Cornerspeed too and it turned out they're cheaper than WD and that includes collection and return of the bike. Booked in .

Thanks for all the input.

#30 eclipse, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Be careful, friend of mine had his 996 serviced there, paid them near £800 and they didn’t do the work,
    Not trying to scare just keep your eyes peeled

12. Cornerspeed or JHP in your area get good reviews

#32 BladeRR8, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Always have a nice welcome and a good cup of tea from Tim at JHP but never any food......:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wolves "Ducati" ain't no more from the end of September. That should tell you something.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information